Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Crochet Clock

Here is my craft project for January all finished, my crochet clock.

 It wasn't the most challenging project ever but I really like it and it's sitting on my mantlepiece.


It was very simple to do. All I did was crochet a circular pattern that I liked, then cut a piece of card the same size to attach the crochet onto.

 I covered the card in some craft paper that I had just to give it a nicer background and simply glued my crochet into it.

Then I made a hole for the clock to go through in the centre and attached the clock piece.

I painted the clock pieces black too because the gold wasn't really matching. The black's not great either but it's better.



And there you have it, a very easy clock project. Now off to Pinterest to find inspiration for a February project.

Jen x

3 comments: