Monday 7 January 2013

Craft Project for January and My Fist Etsy Sale!!!


One of my goals for this year is to make one craft project a month. My project for this month is to make a clock.
 I took the pieces off an old clock that was just going to be thrown out so they didn't cost a cent! I think this will be a fun one, I've been finding so many ideas on pinterest, there's so many different things you could do. I think I might have a go at a crochet one. I've found a couple of tutorials on how to make one, I was a bit confused on how the clock would actually stay upright if it was made from wool, but you basically just attach the wool onto a piece of card. I think that'd be the easiest way anyway. Now all I have to do is pick a nice pattern to make, I'll try have this done for next week. 

In other news, I made my first Etsy sale yesterday, I was so excited and its another goal I can cross off the list. Yay!!

Have a good week everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Etsy sale and your goal of completing one project a month!

    So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Just found your blog and I'll look forward to following it. Congrats on your first sale, I think you just need one for it to take off! All the best, Maria

    ReplyDelete